I called AGPNY to order some of Addy's hoops to go under the folklorico outfits I've been making and asked what else was new for the store. AGPNY pajamas. I had no idea what they looked like but pj's are something I seldom bother making for myself so I ordered them. I was going to have a breakfast photo session with the lovely old Kit I just adopted from ebay and Piper, who is the AGT with short blonde hair and hazel eyes. Piper came in the Ready for Fun outfit about a year ago. Well, the pj's finally arrived and the bottoms (sort of like really short shorts)are Too Tight! I tried them on Holly, who is my newest AGT made from the new anorexic doll mold and they barely fit her! Guess I'm not buying any more clothes from American Girl when a doll who is less than a year old can't fit into the current clothes!